Sunday 13 May 2007

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

Eeek it looks like I've been tagged by Kat. This is my first time of being tagged, but here is how it works. Each player starts with seven random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog the seven things as well as these rules. You are also suppose to tag seven others and list their names, but I'm breaking that rule, I couldn't possibly put anyone under pressure, but if anyone reading, would like to join in please do so and consider yourself tagged! So here goes the seven random facts:

1, I have a wonderful family, my mum is my greatest friend, I have an older sister and brother, who are absolutely fabulous and I have four fantastic beautiful nieces, who I love to bits!

2, I lived with my ex-husband for five years, before being married for ten years, of which the last year steadily became a living hell :-( to the point where I just had to walk away leaving my home and everything that I had built, but also on that day I made a vow that I would not let no-one treat me like rubbish again :-)

3, I have always been quite shy and felt socially awkward, but over the last four years my confidence has gradually got better

4, I have been with DB for three years, he is the most fantastic man and makes me really happy he is my soul-mate and best companion, I wish I had met him years ago and one day I would like to marry him (and yes DB that is a hint)

5, I have worked for the same company for 21 years as a secretary, office administrator, book-keeper, wages clerk, stock-taker, packer and driver all rolled into one.

6, I do not own or wear a skirt, bizarre I know, but it is true, I spent most of my childhood being a bit of a tomboy, running around, playing football and stuff, and the majority of my hobbies now apart from knitting are Country walks with climbing over fences, camping, and riding pillion on a motorbike, all of which wearing a skirt is practically impossible, my entire wardrobe consists of jeans, trousers,shorts, jumpers, cardigans and T-shirts oh and knitted socks of course ;-)

7, It took me four times to pass my driving test, of which afterwards, I didn't drive a car for nine years, but now I drive everyday and love it!

So there is my seven facts, once again, anyone reading and would like to join in please do so, after listing all those bits of information i'm off to have a cup of coffee now and do a few more rows on the monsoon sock!

5 comments:

Kat said...

Awww sorry Curly, didn't mean to put you under pressure!

Curly Cable said...

Sorry didn,t mean it like that Kat, no pressure at all, it's all good fun

MandellaUK said...

I love reading things about other people, especially this type of random fact.

I got tagged not long ago to do something like this, otherwise I'd have a go. I'm not that interesting, so have run out of random facts!

Kat said...

Phew I'm glad! I love reading random things about people!

RoxyK said...

Congrats on your first tag!